Tessendorf Consulting will allow you to better understand the conflicts that you find yourself in, to consider less costly ways to manage or even resolve those conflicts. We have extensive experience mediating community and civil disputes as well as in negotiating complex business, community and non-profit transactions in the United States, South Africa, Haiti, Sierra Leone and Mozambique. Examples of these disputes include community/police relations, political events, local government services and elections, housing and educational conflicts as well as civil disputes.
Tessendorf Consulting can be called on to provide the following customized services to help parties to better manage or resolve their conflicts:
- Mediation (in person and online)
- Negotiation coaching
- Training in mediation and negotiation
- Building Community Conflict Management models
- Facilitating Community Dialogues and Planning sessions.
- Presenting about Conflict Management at Conferences, Workshops and through Webinars.
- Creating a conflict management system for the Port Elizabeth Taxi Industry – South Africa
- Co-founding the Middle Georgia Community Mediation Center – USA
- Creating conflict management training materials – South Africa, Haiti and the USA
- Organizing 16 multi-party local peace committees in the Eastern Province – South Africa.
- Delivering negotiation and mediation training in South Africa, Haiti and the USA.