Are you and your organization faced with one or more of the following situations?
- You are caught up in a conflict or dispute with another party – family member, peer, or organized group or institution? Your relationship has soured to the point that dialogue is difficult at best, legal options are adversarial and costly, and you recognize the need to engage a third party to help you to resolve this conflict.
- As a leader within your organization, you are discouraged by the presence of persistent conflict, or irritated by the fact that others are politely ignoring it. Tensions within the wider community and nation are reflected in your organization and you struggle daily to keep everyone focused on your organization’s goals and purpose. You spend a good part of each day attempting to meet the needs of your team members, customers, peers and other stakeholders. This work is draining and it is keeping you from accomplishing your future-oriented plans.
- Thanks to emerging opportunities in the marketplace or a growing social need, your organization has the opportunity to engage with a new market, vendor or organization. But you wonder how you will negotiate with them.
Conflict manifests itself in various ways in the lives of individuals and organizations.
Engaging the Tessendorf Consulting will allow you to better understand the conflicts that you find yourself in, to consider less costly ways to manage or even resolve those conflicts. The Tessendorf Consulting Group has extensive experience mediating community and civil disputes as well as in negotiating complex business, community and non-profit transactions in the United States, South Africa, Haiti, Sierra Leone and Mozambique. This experience has emerged over three decades of mediating community/police, political, local government, housing and educational disputes, as well as civil disputes in Georgia.
The Tessendorf Consulting Group can be called on to provide the following services to help parties to better manage or resolve their conflicts:
- Mediation (in person and online)
- Negotiation coaching
- Training in mediation and negotiation
- Building Community Conflict Management models