Tessendorf Consulting has 3 decades of experience starting, growing and supporting micro-enterprises and social businesses in rural and urban communities in Sierra Leone, Mozambique and the United States of America. We use the insights we have gained to provide aspiring and existing entrepreneurs and businesses, lenders and funders with customized services in the the following areas:
- Executive Leadership and Team Coaching
- Social Enterprise Structure and Operations
- Financing Social Enterprise
- Facilitating Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Business Plan Development
- Evaluating Business Operations
- Converting existing businesses to social enterprises
- Individual and team training.
- Establishing and Expanding 3 ReStores – USA
- Creating viable grain banks in the Lichinga Province of Mozambique.
- Right-sizing a faith-based and -owned training and convention center – Mozambique
- Underwriting urban entrepreneurs – Sierra Leone
- Streamlining loan processes for lenders – South Africa and the USA
- Training and managing 20 full-time staff and 1,000 volunteers (South Africa), 60 full-time staff (Mozambique) and 27 staff and 2,000 volunteers (USA).